It’s here…RockaBub is now in ANDROID and available on iTunes & Google Play
A Finalist in the BEST Parenting App Ever Awards
AND we received an Honorable Mention Award!
Help settle your baby and toddler to sleep!
A Sleep Consultation in the palm of your hand…try it!
Click Here to find out more.
If all you think about all day is baby sleep or the struggles of parenting, then it is definitely time to chat about it.
Our Telephone Consultation Program is very popular with amazing results...
Australia Wide $44 (inc GST) for 20 minutes or our 3 in 1 package and receive our Book FREE
Speak To Our Sleep Consultant See more
Call 1300 775 337
Home Visitor & Day Stay Programs
How do you get a baby to sleep? Need a baby sleep home visit ? Need a toddler sleep home visit?
Supporting families to develop healthier sleep patterns is possible through either of our personalised family support programs;
- Home visiting support program where your Consultant comes to your home
- Day-stay support program at one of our clinics
Click here for more information
Safe Sleep Space Articles
- Baby can’t settle in the evening?
- Baby Sleep..Help my crying baby!
- Is Your Baby’s Sleep a Problem? Or Is It Just Normal? Mother-Baby Sleep Experts Weigh in on Normal Infant Sleep
- Bed sharing when parents do not smoke: is there a risk of SIDS? An individual level analysis of five major case–control studies
- Genetic and Environmental Influences on Daytime and Nighttime Sleep Duration in Early Childhood
Overtired Babies and Toddlers?
Settling our Babies and Toddlers WITHOUT Controlled Crying....
Overtired babies and toddlers have great difficulty settling down for sleep. When a baby is tired, they tend to be grizzly, but as they become increasingly tired there is often an escalation to a cry rather than sleep. To minimise the big crying episodes, be on the lookout for ’tired signs’.
Help my Toddler won’t sleep!
Overtired toddlers, and adults for that matter, have difficulty calming for sleep due to the brain wave activity that occurs, so it is good to try to avoid overtiredness whenever possible. When a toddler looks tired it is sleep time, according to the brain. Try to get the toddler into bed
How do you get a baby to sleep? As qualified Child & Family Health Nurses, Safe Sleep Space Principals, Cindy & Helen offer a sensible, response based approach to help babies and children with sleep problems.